Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reviews-- Feedback from my Etsy shop

KMCW2002-
"These piggy bows are the cutest things I've ever seen! The black/red/white bows are perfect. Thank you for making them for a custom order. :) The bows are beautiful, and they shipped so fast. And I was so excited to even get a free bow with your buy 10 get one free offer. Thank you so much!!"


PRLMRG08-
"These bows are SOOOO cute and great quality and design. Very fast shipping as well!"


Calhoun9504-
"A pleasure to work with! My personalized bows were beyond my expectations! I will definetly be a return customer!"


MellisaRock-
"Oh man my bows were terrific. Brandy I was so excited to get these in the mail. They far surpassed anything that I have been able to find in stores. Thanks so much for the surprise bow ( I think that you should make this an item that you can buy in your shop!!) The cupcake bow was so beautifully put together. Maddy looked adorable in the matching piggy tail set! I love the clips that you use to make them! They stay put so well! I am totally coming back to your shop for all of my bow needs!! Thanks so much for getting these out to me so quickly too!"


Sarandipity Sweets-
"Amazingly fast turnaround with this seller! I got to choose every piece of my items, so they were completely custom! They arrived to the recipient amazingly quick, and she loves them! Thank you!"


Curiousworkmanship-
"These are THE CUTEST, high quality made bows! My daughter is going to love them!"


Babyinafishbowl-
"One of the best sellers on etsy! Great to deal with! And just about the cutest bows ever!"

0 comments: