Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Promotional Frenzy team welcome

HI!!!

I joined the promotional frenzy team for their awesome BNR Etsy treasury they run every Tuesday (it's an etsy team!) and I am joining blog day today!!! :)

This is my lovely blog- it needs lots of updating and lots of new posts... I am kinda slow to post got so many other things to do, so hopefully this will help me stay up to date!! :)

For my other readers- if your an etsy seller leave me a comment so I can swing by your shop and your blog!

In the meantime I think blog posts are boring without pictures so here are a few of my latest creations :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Talk soon everyone!!!

6 comments:

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Welcome to the team...and your blog and creations look great!

Dee said...

Your blog really is lovely! Congratulations on getting it started.

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Love your creations...so cute! Good luck with your blog...it looks great@!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Your items are so cute. Your blog looks great!

ElfRenee said...

Very cute! I love the hippo!!!

Unknown said...

WELCOME!!! I love the butterflies!