Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reminder and idea

check out bow of the month HERE if you haven't already mention what combos you want to see it's a way to get me to give you a deal on the color combos you NEED.

Need help being creative, think of the month it's for or ahead a month, think of holidays, or go glance in your dd's closet!!! Remember that I LOVE all comments so if you can't think of a color that's ok, just post that you love me and that counts :)


I will post a area to vote up on the top of the blog (right side) to vote also so I can post the newest updates! :)

AND remember to check the FB page for READY TO SHIP ITEMS I update it as often as I can and It doesn't always announce it . :)


post signature

2 comments:

Michele Mallory-Davidson said...

Just wanted to let you know I am grabbing your button for my blog!!
http://michele-byyourside.blogspot.com/

A Little Bit of Everything! said...

Hey! Thanks for checking out my Halloween Rag wreath over at A Little Bit of Everything. I'm not sure how much of each fabric I used, but I'm guessing around 1/4 of a yard.